Follow me on Pinterest!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

The hardest part of ending is starting again

Hello Blog World!

First time blogger, here... Long time writer.

I am sharing my life in hopes that I can inspire creativity not only in myself, but others as well. This journey has been wonderfully challenging so far, and I can only dream of an even better future to come. This blog will surround my life events, cooking adventures, green living endeavors, city exploration, my so-called art attempts and my new found flame of minimalist living... basically, everything I love and hold dear to my little heart. <3


Please stop and stay for a while... browse around... peak in dusty corners... leave notes. I look forward to our time together and wish you calm moments filled with peace.

~ Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment