Follow me on Pinterest!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Asheville Bound!

I am going to Asheville, NC this weekend with BIA B :D
Very excited about this much needed trip out of town... only downfall is BIA B decided to take a spill last night and she sprained her damn ankle!
This means either two things:
1. We are going to spend an awful lot of time in either a car or the hotel room, OR
2. We will end up in some crazy ass, crutches involved situations!

I am praying for #2....
We will not get to view the Biltmoore like I wanted to, but that is OK. We might still go on our winery tour.
I did find an amazing Techno Dance party on Friday night to go to.. but not sure she can do much dancing...hehe.

I will have pictures to post upon our return for sure!

Also last night I sold my storage bench! whoo hoo! 1 more thing gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment