Follow me on Pinterest!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Challenge Continues!

3 mugs, 1 glass, a baking pan (1 of 4! why did I have 4 baking pans?!), and the bench is being bought tonight. That's 6 more things outta my life to manage! whoo hoo!

I have come down with a rather nasty sinus infection and have been stuffy / sore throaty for about a month now. I figured yesterday that I should probably go to the doctor and get some meds. Now, I haven't been to a general doctor in years... I mean.... YEARS! But I took a stab at one I found online and drove on my lunch break to get some much needed antibiotics.

Not only did I have to wait over an hour because they were behind, not only was the nurse an old crow who asked invasive questions unrelated to why I was there (Uh, why do you need to know if condoms are my primary BC if I am not on the pill??), BUT my "doctor" was a pony-tail wearing, tan to the gills, nasty toothed hippy!! And I LOVE hippys.. I just don't want my doctor to be one! So I sat and listened to his reccomendation that he had to change once he heard I don't have allergies (He was convinced that's what it was), and then waited for him to get my results for strep.
While I was looking out the window and sneaking peaks in drawers, I heard him telling the BIA nurse that he couldn't figure out their Rx system.

Lo and behold... he couldn't - NAY - wouldn't call my Rx in.

Great. Now I get to sit at Walgreens and wait.

Thanks, Dr. GoodfornothingHippy.

No comments:

Post a Comment