Follow me on Pinterest!

Monday, March 11, 2013

100 Things in 100 Days Challenge, part deux!

OK, blogworld, on to more decluttering and organizing! :D

I donated 2 shirts, 2 dresses, a pair of flip flops, a jacket, a hoodie, pair of socks, a plastic bin, drapes and a folding chair! Whoot! That is 14 more items out of my life!

I just want to point out that I never really had A LOT of things. I was at a medium level of processions in my opinion, but I just felt the need to have less and manage less. As a self proclaimed clean freak, I felt that if I had to wipe one more shelf of dusty books or clean out the dumb junk drawer again, I was going to go bananas.

I did,however, do a non-minimalist thing this weekend - EEP!
I bought something that I have coveted for a long time and have hunted for on Craigslist FOREVES!
A PAPASAN CHAIR for $40! That is a sch-weet deal that I couldn't pass up! Be jelly!
I drove up North Raleigh, got lost, packed it Tetris style in my little car and hummed all the way home with joy. :)

SO to compensate... I am getting rid of this lovely storage bench... any takers? It is awesome and from IKEA (LOVE), but I have nothing to put in the sucker anymore because of my new found minimalism.
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/fuo/3666547070.html

What else did I do this weekend you might ask? Well, I went to the grocery 3 times due to forgetting items for a recipe, I met with K for dinner, which quickly turned to dinner and drinks, met a guy who was a conspiracy / gun nut who I just had to bait and mess with being the bia I am, I watched season 2 of Sherlock, I made 2 dozen strawberry meringue cupcakes for my cooking MeetUp tonight, and I bought a Betta Fish, which I have yet to name... help?!

~ Nicole  





No comments:

Post a Comment